Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hopeless Boston Celtics bow to the New York Knicks 90-76 (0-3)

Boston Celtics bow to the New York Knicks, Boston Celtics,New York Knicks, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Rajon Rondo,

It's over, I really don't think that the Celtics still have any chance to salvage the playoffs. I just hope they win one game to save face and don't embarrass the Celtics fans.

Jeff Green led the Boston Celtics with 21 points, they can try to become the first NBA team to win a series after trailing 3-0 but I doubt they can with these roster. I lost all my faith in them.

"I didn't think we showed up not to play well. I thought overall our effort was there, I thought we did lose our spirit early on." Celtics coach Doc Rivers said.

Doc and DA, if you keep these current roster for next season, then expect a worst result. These team has no life at all.

Anthony scored 26 points as the New York Knicks routed the Boston Celtics 90-76 on Friday in Game 3 of the first-round series.

Kevin Garnett (5-13) for 12 points and Paul Pierce (6-15) 15 points had a horrible night, bench did not show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment